Gail Breast Cancer Risk Calc
A patient counseling tool on the risk of getting breast cancer based on the Gail algorithm.
Calculates patients’ 5-year risk of getting breast cancer based on inputs such as age and family history.
- Based on the National Cancer Institute’s breast cancer risk assessment tool
- Uses the widely used Gail algorithm
Available as a FREE download!
How Does It Work?
1. Answer questions on the patient's medical history and demographics.
2. Answer questions on the patient's biopsy results and ethnicity.
3. Receive the patient's 5-year and lifetime risk of invasive breast cancer.