How to Update Your Clinical Content
Update Instructions for Windows Mobile OS Devices
- Connect to the Internet
- Plug your synchronization cable into your device or place your device in its cradle to activate ActiveSync. Please note that you cannot AutoUpdate by clicking on the Sync icon in the ActiveSync console.
Have wireless access on your device?
Update wirelessly (and effortlessly) when you’re on the go:
- Connect to the Internet via a Wi-Fi hotspot (device configuration may be needed) or through your phone’s data service*.
- Launch the Epocrates application, and under "App", tap AutoUpdate.
- Tap Sync to initiate the AutoUpdate process OR schedule a regular wireless update (recommended):
- Tap Detailed and then AutoUpdate Timer.
- Set the time and day(s) when you wish to schedule a regular AutoUpdate*.
*Important: Please be advised that charges may apply if you do not have an “unlimited” data plan. Epocrates is not responsible for any charges you may encounter with your wireless provider.