How to Update Your Clinical Content
Update Instructions for Palm OS Devices
- Connect to the Internet
- Place your device in its cradle or plug in your synchronization cable
- Press the HotSync button on the cradle or tap the HotSync icon in the HotSync Manager on your device
Have wireless access on your device?
- Connect to the Internet via WiFi (device configuration may be needed) or through your phone’s data service*.
- Launch the Epocrates application and tap the e in the upper left corner.
- Under "App", tap AutoUpdate.
- Tap Sync to initiate the AutoUpdate process OR schedule a regular wireless update (recommended):
- Tap Details.
- Next to "Timer", tap Not Set.
- Set the time and day(s) when you wish to schedule a regular AutoUpdate*.
*Important: Please be advised that charges may apply if you do not have an “unlimited” data plan. Epocrates is not responsible for any charges you may encounter with your wireless provider.