Notice to Apple device users on iOS 7:
Please update to the latest Epocrates version (14.1) to ensure compatibility with Apple's newest OS.
If you have recently upgraded to iOS 7, have an active internet connection, and are getting the message "Unable to connect to server. Please contact support" when updating or installing Epocrates, please turn off Wi-Fi and try updating again:
- Choose "Settings" from the device's main menu.
- Next, select "Wi-Fi" and slide off.
How to install Epocrates on your
To download Epocrates Rx free software to your iPhone/iPad/iPad mini/iPod touch, follow these simple steps:
- Open the App store, select Search at the bottom and enter Epocrates in the search box.
- Tap the Get App button.
- Tap the Install button.
- Enter iTunes user ID and password (these are different from your Epocrates username and password).
- Return to your iPhone home screen and tap on the Epocrates icon.
- Enter your Epocrates username and password (Both are case sensitive), then tap on "Continue installation."
- Allow the update to complete.
- Be sure you have the latest and greatest iPhone operating system. For more info, click here .